Friday, February 15, 2013

lots of things happening

So I know it had been a while since I blogged,some of u thought I may have stepped off the planet but I haven't. Like I said lots of things have happened since the new year. First off me and Ryan rang in the new year with awesome friends the best part was it was a kid free party. Then at the end if Jan the kids went for there three year and six month check ups (more on that later) then the being of Feb hannah turned three and she had a tinkerbell party whom she loves(pictures to come at a later date). Then the fifth she started preschool and she did so good going In dont think she missed me at all :(. Opened my own massage business it is slowly picking up. Brady started holding the bottle himself I know a lot of people are thinking that isn't that big of deal but it is to me. He also learned to sit up so hay to that as well. Ryan went to Texas for a week for work so being alone with two kids was a little hard but we got. Through it just fine he is back now so everything is all good. Well that id all for now.but keep a look out for those pictures.

2 comments:

Reed and Andrea said...

glad you still blog! I really need to start up again!

Chelsi said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! Miss you guys.